Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Expired: Existing TC Stats Site Testing - Need Folders to Test

EHW Folding@Home

This testing has concluded. The site will be re-written.

Edited by BWG

Thanks for getting this ball rolling!

Is the link in the OP (or I guess I should say URL since it's not clickable) the correct one? Links to old OCN stats.

Edited by Supercrumpet
EHW Folding@Home
4 hours ago, BWG said:

This may form a banana if @axipher doesn't recruit some folders for Furry Folders 😉😂

image.thumb.png.d0ddad8ece85771d9f9d1571e7cf725c.png

The Banana was my plan all along, they taste great with 100% Pure Canadian Maple Syrup.

Premium Platinum

It really depends on the work units, but at 9mil ppd it'll take a few cards to beat it!
That's why I mentioned it's not really fair to use this card in competition, not until there is more 30xx hardware around.

EHW Folding@Home
1 hour ago, Bastiaan_NL said:

It really depends on the work units, but at 9mil ppd it'll take a few cards to beat it!
That's why I mentioned it's not really fair to use this card in competition, not until there is more 30xx hardware around.

I've added my 5700 in to the AMD category for the Furry Folders, at least to fill out the categories, but it will suffer heavily when I play FF XIV each night 😛

EHW Folding@Home

My 1070's suffer when my Wife and I play Valheim, but it's cool we can leave them folding.

EHW Folding@Home

Just a heads up, stats are being reset to enable updates that include folding for either ehw or ocn.

🍌No!

EHW Folding@Home
3 hours ago, Bastiaan_NL said:

What happened to the Freshly Waxed stats? 750mil :classic_blink:

This is war, no throttling that 3090 anymore, screw the banana, let's wax off the competition.

Premium Platinum
2 hours ago, axipher said:

This is war, no throttling that 3090 anymore, screw the banana, let's wax off the competition.

We have a few empty spots on the team and I have a few cards....

EHW Folding@Home
18 minutes ago, Bastiaan_NL said:

We have a few empty spots on the team and I have a few cards....

I'm filling two of our slots, we could make this a two man team haha.

EHW Folding@Home

So, did a little research on my PM shenanigans. 550 people, and I swear I got 50% into the list and 96% of them had not even signed in after the PM was sent, and some for multiple years.

So, I've started getting in touch through other means, and klue22 was the first one lol. Hope you read this old friend.

EHW Folding@Home

Double Post, but it happens.

TC Stats reset to 0's officially. Testing will likely conclude at the end of April, and then we'll likely take a month or less to sort out the final rules.

http://tc.axihub.ca/

EHW Folding@Home
4 hours ago, BWG said:

Double Post, but it happens.

TC Stats reset to 0's officially. Testing will likely conclude at the end of April, and then we'll likely take a month or less to sort out the final rules.

http://tc.axihub.ca/

Catch-up...

image.png.5f438134b3470a8e54af5b14cd9e4c3a.png

Also we should probably update the icon on the stats site to something more relevant to this website 😛

• BWG changed the title to Expired: Existing TC Stats Site Testing - Need Folders to Test