Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Rig Creator: Have your say!

6 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

I should be testing the development of Rig Creator mid next week :). 

Will show some previews soon.

Woohoo!!!! :wheee:

I'd like to chime in and say audio needs to be addressed in there too.  Lots of us enthusiasts have more audio gear connected than just a set of Logitech whatever is this year's model speakers.  Would be nice to have my SMSL DAC/amp, speakers, headphones, maybe even the mic have different spots available.  Doesn't have to show in the sig, maybe just show the speakers and / or headphones in the sig?  But something expandable as mentioned by previous posters?  Idk, just another idea.  Love what you're doing here so far!

2 hours ago, pioneerisloud said:

Woohoo!!!! :wheee:

I'd like to chime in and say audio needs to be addressed in there too.  Lots of us enthusiasts have more audio gear connected than just a set of Logitech whatever is this year's model speakers.  Would be nice to have my SMSL DAC/amp, speakers, headphones, maybe even the mic have different spots available.  Doesn't have to show in the sig, maybe just show the speakers and / or headphones in the sig?  But something expandable as mentioned by previous posters?  Idk, just another idea.  Love what you're doing here so far!

There will be a space to summarize and expand on your gear details for sure. I didn't forget about people's beloved audio haha.

Testing has begun on the Rig Creator, looking good so far. On the first round I have made a fair few correction, which is kind of a good thing as it helps you re-evaluate certain things after you put theory into practise. All things considered, and if all goes well. I hope to have it launched by the end of next week. Even after release there may be some finer tuning and alterations, but everything is a work in progress lets face it haha.

After this...Embed features.