Jump to content

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Filthy Monkey reporting for duty


Joe__Bishop
 Share

Recommended Posts

Avocado, thank you for inviting me. I'm looking forward to this new community. 

 

Not sure how many of you listen or read sci-fi, but yes, I LOVE Expeditionary Force by Craig Alanson, there will be references and quotes from books. 

 

My last build was called Flying Dutchman.

And it was a transition build for me from mega big to mini at size.

Idea was to cramp as much power as possible in small case and cool it effectively. In nutshell, project was based on lian li TU150, RYZEN 9 3950X, Titan Xp and all watercooled with custom loop. I attached couple pictures. 

 

My new build, that I am collecting parts for right now, will be called Valkyrie. It will be faster, smaller, and I hope colder.

 

As a side project for myself, I love audio, taking photos and generally listening to audio books.

 

That's it for now. I will see you all around

20210604_225133.jpg

IMG_20200526_163513.jpg

IMG_20200525_225716.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Premium Platinum
158 134
On 11/06/2021 at 13:20, Avacado said:

First rep! Welcome friend. You are going to fit right in. Watch out for @iamjanco though, he's terrible. Looking forward to seeing your new build!

 

@Joe__BishopWelcome, bud, you'll love it here! But don't pay attention to that wannabe (see pic below):

avacado.thumb.jpg.3e834e44ceca3a6cade3f469bc11f0d2.jpg

 

twothumbsup.png.9ca948e155b14dac760258d15acc58ea.png

 

Edited by iamjanco
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EHW News Editor
933 463
2 minutes ago, iamjanco said:

 

Welcome, bud, you'll love it here! But don't pay attention to that wannabe (see pic below):

 

avacado.thumb.jpg.3e834e44ceca3a6cade3f469bc11f0d2.jpg

 

twothumbsup.png.9ca948e155b14dac760258d15acc58ea.png

I may only have one nut, but it's huge, compensates well and gets the job done. Since iv'e already caught one fish, i'll cast my reel again @BWG

Edited by Avacado
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Premium Platinum
158 134

 

42 minutes ago, Avacado said:

I may only have one nut, but it's huge, compensates well and gets the job done. 

 

Don't get me started on what's hanging from my rear bumper hitch.

 

Edited by iamjanco
spelling correction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BWG said:

First off, I really hate Jack and Barbara with all of my heart and soul... 

 

And that least me to @Avacado

 

 

To be honestly  I was expecting  Rick Roll in the video. 

 

Thank you all for welcoming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There might be a light at the end of tunnel

 

“Break the problem down into manageable pieces, then solve each piece. Think of the problem as an enemy, and defeat them in detail.”
Craig Alanson, Paradise
 
So here is my solution
Find a guy who will buy my RTX3080 at inflated price that will be enough to cover a purchase of other guy EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 (this card specific)
Send email to EK to cancel the order, go to watercool  official store (because retail dont have any) and order heatkiller v for EVGA XC3 card, have fingers crossed and pray like no tomorrow I won't be scammed or beaten to death. if I won't post in 24 hours, call the cops ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Joe__Bishop said:

There might be a light at the end of tunnel

 

“Break the problem down into manageable pieces, then solve each piece. Think of the problem as an enemy, and defeat them in detail.”
Craig Alanson, Paradise
 
So here is my solution
Find a guy who will buy my RTX3080 at inflated price that will be enough to cover a purchase of other guy EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 (this card specific)
Send email to EK to cancel the order, go to watercool  official store (because retail dont have any) and order heatkiller v for EVGA XC3 card, have fingers crossed and pray like no tomorrow I won't be scammed or beaten to death. if I won't post in 24 hours, call the cops ?

 

 

Fingers crossed for lack of beatings. Nice Bear btw. Put it in your living room !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. ExtremeHW uses Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. ExtremeHW has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. For more information please see our Privacy Policy