Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
IGNORED

Case Died :(

Sgt_Swanny

EHW Content Creator
34 17

So was away for a week and moved my setup out of sight just incase if someone wanted to steal it. Stored it the washroom/bathroom. Once back home wanted moved my setup back to my desk. took the side panel off to make it lighter. The whole panel became a million smaller panels. 

I didn't knock it, I think it was little colded. 

The case is a Corsair 5000x, which came to market last year so thought I will be able to order a spare one. Corsair has none in stock, So new case for me right before the Christmas Hoildays! 

20211024_230404.jpg

• Respect 2

41 minutes ago, Sgt_Swanny said:

So was away for a week and moved my setup out of sight just incase if someone wanted to steal it. Stored it the washroom/bathroom. Once back home wanted moved my setup back to my desk. took the side panel off to make it lighter. The whole panel became a million smaller panels. 

The case is a Corsair 5000x, which came to market last year so thought I will be able to order a spare one. Corsair has none in stock, So new case for me right before the Christmas Hoildays! 

20211024_230404.jpg

This is a press F to pay respects moment. 

Getting anything at the moment is a nightmare. Don't blame you getting that new case. Which one was it again ?

53 minutes ago, Sgt_Swanny said:

20211024_230404.jpg

...that's a bummer ! I've got 3 pieces of tempered glass from my TT Core P8 at my feet at the working area as I'm updating the Ravens build...put a note on my workbench ('look down')

...btw, have you considered get a nice, thick clear acrylic panel cut to size as replacement ? That used to be hyper expensive, but with the market for acrylic dividers (bank tellers, restaurants), there's much more supply (up to 5 mm easy) at much lower costs.

I did a quick search, I couldn't find the side panel either. 

I did find this: 

WWW.EBAY.COM

<p>[ Small dent on side panel]Corsair 5000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Black.</p><br /><p>Small dent on side panel</p><p>Comes with original box.</p>

If you want to spend ~$150 you could buy this and just use it for the side panel which should be the same as yours. 

EHW Content Creator
34 17

@ENTERPRISE Just purchased the Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic. Should be here tomorrow. 

@UltraMega & @J7SC_OrionCorsair do a replacment panel for only £19.99 plus £5.00 shipping which would have been awesome if they had any stock. I also want to get a case ASAP as i have a toddler who likes to touch things he shouldn't and also I wanted a new case regardless. Just tell the my partner I said that. She'll be piss.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Sgt_Swanny said:

@ENTERPRISE Just purchased the Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic. Should be here tomorrow. 

@UltraMega & @J7SC_OrionCorsair do a replacment panel for only £19.99 plus £5.00 shipping which would have been awesome if they had any stock. I also want to get a case ASAP as i have a toddler who likes to touch things he shouldn't and also I wanted a new case regardless. Just tell the my partner I said that. She'll be piss.

Thanks, that is the one. It is a nice dual chamber case and should do you well, just no throwing it around !