Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW creating an account. 

Registered users can: 

• Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

Rust 2x Server For All Who Would Like to Play!

PCSarge

EHW Content Creator
212 196

image.thumb.png.a2036c8f94451f8b9a993ebcb62dd242.png

I have recently re-purposed some of my older hardware as a 50 slot 2x rust game server, if any of you would like to join and play feel free.

- 2x Gather And Looting

- Backpacks to hold more loot while out gathering

- Trade function between players

- CCTV camera controls so you can use WASD to position your cameras

- monthly wipe with game update (bi weekly may become a discussion if it gets busy)

- on server NPC locked crate events with guard scientists randomly drop around the map every 15 minutes or so, varying in difficulty and rewards

- Bradley elite guards that fly in after you destroy him to provide more difficulty

- expanded inventory and chest stacks for easier storage

- no cost REMOVE TOOL for building. as a builder it becomes annoying to me, so im sure it annoys others when walls lock in place during a base build.

- Instant Crafting other than on SELECT ITEMS (explosives,rockets etc, things that would make the game unfair too quickly)

- the OPTION if it becomes popular vote on the server for players to have random spawn minicopters along with cars.

And any other things people may ask for if more than one or two people want them.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, ill answer all i can.

Spoiler

142.114.55.171:28015 for those who cant find it in server browser

Edited by PCSarge
  • Thanks 2
  • Respect 2

EHW Content Creator
212 196
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Nice ! I actually need to read up on this game, heard of it but that's it. 

Thanks for offering this to the community 🙂

absolutely, i figured why not have something we can enjoy together and build a decent server out of, the game has a bit of a learning curve thats for sure. but if you like challenges itll provide them

Edited by PCSarge

EHW Content Creator
212 196
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Hey bud, 

Just realised there are no connection details ?

the picture at the top of the post is the name you search for on rusts server finder, it should be one of like 3 results, ill add a direct IP and port shortly for those who have trouble.

Edited by PCSarge

Administrators
4.6k 1,235
33 minutes ago, PCSarge said:

the picture at the top of the post is the name you search for on rusts server finder, it should be one of like 3 results, ill add a direct IP and port shortly for those who have trouble.

Ahhh ok, that is fair enough. Never having played the game I was not sure how one would find it, I assume just a name search, but they can also use the direct IP 😛

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
EHW Content Creator
212 196
24 minutes ago, bonami2 said:

Il report back if i buy the game could maybe get one of my friend to play with me 😃

nice, i'm pretty active on it,, so if you have questions about things im usually on the game or in the admin panel keeping an eye on things

• Respect 1