We are undertaking some maintenance and improvements over the next few weeks. Apologies in advance for any temporary hiccups during this time. ×

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

ExtremeHW Community Folding Project

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all,   I am pleased to announce that we will be looking to put setup a dedicate folding machine that will fold on behalf of ExtremeHW and its members. Not only is Folding@Home a fantas

if that thing is belly button height, or higher, nigh impossible to lift a rig with 3+ GPUS out, it's going to be like Excalibur.

LOL I told ya!. I literally am going down that road right now with M40's. Need full risers. Try here for boards: https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100007627 600239779&Order=1 You should look for a bif

Posted Images

Premium Platinum
58 minutes ago, ENTERPRISE said:

@Avacado Never played with the Tesla cards, but assuming proper cooling, can you put these under OC ?

You absolutely can. They register in afterburner. Though I have been so busy getting them running I haven't really played with them. Though at close to 1mil ppd stock, I don't know how far I would want to push them.

Administrators
2 hours ago, Avacado said:

You absolutely can. They register in afterburner. Though I have been so busy getting them running I haven't really played with them. Though at close to 1mil ppd stock, I don't know how far I would want to push them.

Nice I was hoping you were going to say that. Hmmm well the thing is you would have to make profiles for 6 cards as obviously they will not all clock the same, so that is another pain. Will see how I get on first at stock etc and possibly consider OC somewhere down the line.

EHW Content Creator

If, and only if, you're not going to continue folding, expand this:

Spoiler

Please remember to click finish and complete the work assigned to you so you do no ruin your Quick Return Bonus for future events.

Untitled.png

Edited by BWG