Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

The 1,000,000 (One Million) Post Thread

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see how people would do that. This is me flashing BIOS.  

Try using "Shift + Enter" 

I agree these are needed, I will implement these a little later

Posted Images

Premium Platinum
4 hours ago, damric said:

"pic"

Facts :classic_laugh:

4 hours ago, Avacado said:

You know what that is, don't pretend like you Europeans aren't more liberal with your driving fetishes'. 

:classic_ninja: 

4 hours ago, Avacado said:

I can see how people would do that. This is me flashing BIOS.

That one time I tried flashing my bios...

giphy.gif.1dec28e532827ed06a13182f1cd52c3f.gif

Edited by Bastiaan_NL
EHW Content Creator
3 hours ago, Odyn said:

I see my tradition lives on. ;)

Wikia ruined it. It got so big that every time someone would make a post, the entire forum would slow down for 20 minutes. This obviously wasn't very good because at that time, it was averaging 5-20 posts per hour. It ended up getting split up into separate parts. After Vertical Scope bought OCN, they just deleted part 2 completely from the database. The original OMPT is just dead now getting 1-3 posts per week.

Premium Bronze

Question.

While you guys were enduring my water cooling videos, did you happen to stumble upon any of my low quality guinea pig content?

Premium Bronze
On 3/8/2021 at 6:52 PM, damric said:

Question.

While you guys were enduring my water cooling videos, did you happen to stumble upon any of my low quality guinea pig content?

lol i'm sorry... WHAT?!

• 4 weeks later...
EHW Content Creator
10 hours ago, Supercrumpet said:

Let's keep this thread rolling!

You folks been up to any interesting off topic stuff we haven't seen in other threads?

I have finally made some progress on my car, it's been over a year but I finally got the back seat out, this is going to be a PITA to work out now because I basically need to strip the entire rear of the car out to fix this. I'll update my thread when I'm done for the day.

What have you been doing a recently apart from iRacing.

Edited by Andrew
14 hours ago, Supercrumpet said:

Let's keep this thread rolling!

You folks been up to any interesting off topic stuff we haven't seen in other threads?

Most of the time I'm busy with work, with another coworker leaving the work just piles up. 
Besides that I've been working on the new workstation for F@H, and helping a few friends with their PC's.
Helping a friend and his wife move into a new house, stuff like that :classic_smile:

On 4/6/2021 at 12:00 PM, Andrew said:

I have finally made some progress on my car, it's been over a year but I finally got the back seat out, this is going to be a PITA to work out now because I basically need to strip the entire rear of the car out to fix this. I'll update my thread when I'm done for the day.

What have you been doing a recently apart from iRacing.

I actually recently finished with the little mod list I have for the Alltrack, last thing was wheels and tires since the wheels took uh... four months to show up. Super super pleased with it. If I ever get a chance to wash the dang thing I'll get pictures of it before it gets coated in pollen 2 minutes later.

Otherwise my life has been completely consumed by classes and FSAE. Formula's been a ridiculous time commitment for the past few months since we've been trying to make up for being out of the shop for six or seven months. We are currently making plans to go to a competition in Vegas in June, which should be interesting. Will be the first one for us since the fall of '19 I think.

Edited by Supercrumpet