We are undertaking some maintenance and improvements over the next few weeks. Apologies in advance for any temporary hiccups during this time. ×

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Show Your Car and Car Discussion Thread

Premium Gold
7 hours ago, Andrew said:

Nice, I thought those came with an LSD stock?

Mk7 didn't, but you could get a warranty friendly Quaife unit fitted by a Mountune garage.

I have a Wavetrac in mine which is a bit more track focused.

How's the Lexus project?

Edited by 98uk
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks great! I love the color-matching calipers.

...like the car - and the dogs ! 👍

When someone buys a Mazda and it's not a first gen Miata

Posted Images

EHW Content Creator
11 hours ago, 98uk said:

Mk7 didn't, but you could get a warranty friendly Quaife unit fitted by a Mountune garage.

I have a Wavetrac in mine which is a bit more track focused.

How's the Lexus project?

Temporarily abandoned. I don't have anywhere warm to work on it, plus I the rear seat backrest has a bolt that's stuck, it turns but it doesn't come out so I need to pry it out somehow. I've also been busy basically all of summer. I did get some wheels for it so I have a better tyre choice, but they don't fit over the brakes without spacers and with spacers, they stick out an illegal amount so I have to get rid of those wheels now. I think I'll just stick to stock.

• 5 weeks later...

Nothing fancy but treats me well so I treat it well. Sorry for glare. Pic is from when I bought a new set of wheels for it and put on the winter tires. May just be a CUV but I love driving this thing. Mazda really knows how to make it feel raw for what it is.

20201108_143055.jpg

Edited by Sir Beregond

Lots of familiar faces in here!!!

Since I haven't been active in some time, here's what I've been driving for the last year.  Still a lot of stuff to do to it, as usual.  At least now, I live in a better place so my stuff is usually left alone now. :)

20210107_150952.jpg