Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
IGNORED

Show Your Car and Car Discussion Thread

Andrew

EHW Content Creator

It cost my CAD$650 for a full tune including tax. That's around $500 USD.

The guy tuning it was very nice, gave me the run down of what he was doing, things that I would need to change in the future as well as gave me the file so I can change it in the future by myself.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
EHW Content Creator

Took my S2000 out to some nice back roads (well for what Ontario can offer). Had some slippery and slidey moments but got to feel the car nicely (even if the front all seasons and rear mediocre tyres limited me) also got a few nice pictures:

ykYuQxW.jpg

HjkH36S.jpg

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Did autocross last weekend in one of the parking lots on campus, set up by the sports car club. Mediocre course but it was fun nonetheless, first time doing so in the Alltrack as well. Four runs total, beat my original goal, set a new one, then beat that too. Lots of cool cars out there as well, including a '66 Mustang "parts car" with pushrod rear suspension. Other noteworthy cars included a bagged Honda Ridgeline and a Jeep Trackhawk with roughly 840 HP to the wheels. I was the only wagon though.

I just have two really crap videos of my last two runs. First one (run 3/4) was taken by someone else and they sent the video over Slack, which butchered the quality. I'm asking him to send it differently so it looks decent. Second one (4/4) is just raw dashcam footage with the wrong date and delayed audio because I'm lazy and that's all I had hard mounted.

EHW Content Creator

Also a video I took of the roads out in Muskoka, they were horribly bumpy, uneven and rough as well as it being 0c with really bad tyres (I suspect they were too low PSI too) made it rather sketchy and I just didn't push the car at all. The footage is from my dashcam, hence the beeps each time it thinks we had an accident (the bumps were that bad).

Also at 1:57 you can hear the car bottom out. And at 3:20 you can hear the clutch delay valve, 22lb flywheel and the clutch starting to die cause an effect on shifting:

Edited by Alex
  • Thanks 2