*Coming November/December* Signature Rigs & Content Embed Wizard (Google Docs,Soundcloud,Spotify & More) ×
*Coming December* EHW Marketplace ×

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Hi, who else is here from overclock.net?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all. Thanks to @UltraMegafor the link to here.   It's funny, I've been part of the old site for nearly a decade, but I didn't participate regularly because I either wasn't following indus

I honestly wouldn't mind a banner ad or two, those aren't so bad. The kind of stuff vertical scope is doing with ads is super annoying, trying to make ads look like forum posts and putting them in the

Lots of familiar "faces" here now. Nice to see.

Just now, Mistio said:

That would be awesome.

Seriously I spent a decade on and off building it up over there.  Shame to have to start over with what will most likely be the same community +.

OCN profile link in Sig as a hyperlink for "No really, I'm not new I swear"?

1 hour ago, axipher said:

This guy finally comes out of hiding

I've existed, it's just old habits die hard and I'm not done harassing VS yet. 😁

Hi everyone!

I don't know if I'm done with the site-that-shall-not-be-named but wow do I ever dislike that "redesign". Pays zero respect / homage to the old site, layout, usability, logo, colors, functionality, community, etc, etc... With that site being noticeably less usable, I'm down to [H] and reddit so I'm all-in for a new forum that is hardware-specific.

2 hours ago, Mistio said:

That would be awesome.

While that would be awesome, I am afraid that would not be right for a few reasons while of course some of us here have another forum in common...we are different 😛  Hell if we were working on the premise of carrying over stats...that would certainly boost me up haha.

2 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

While that would be awesome, I am afraid that would not be right for a few reasons while of course some of us here have another forum in common...we are different 😛  Hell if we were working on the premise of carrying over stats...that would certainly boost me up haha.

Understood. You don't want us to have it easy. 
Thanks for the feedback. 

1 minute ago, rares495 said:

He's just too lazy to add everyone's stats manually. 😛

Well I gotta wait 24 hours for my signature. 

Maybe we get some badge to show we are the cool kids!

7 minutes ago, Mistio said:

Yeah, that's a tough one. I don't know how I made it through.

13 minutes ago, Mistio said:

Cool signature badges are only obtained once you start Folding@Home for EHW 😛