*Coming November/December* Signature Rigs & Content Embed Wizard (Google Docs,Soundcloud,Spotify & More) ×
*Coming December* EHW Marketplace ×

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Hi, who else is here from overclock.net?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all. Thanks to @UltraMegafor the link to here.   It's funny, I've been part of the old site for nearly a decade, but I didn't participate regularly because I either wasn't following indus

I honestly wouldn't mind a banner ad or two, those aren't so bad. The kind of stuff vertical scope is doing with ads is super annoying, trying to make ads look like forum posts and putting them in the

Lots of familiar "faces" here now. Nice to see.

I found out about this site a couple of days ago. Finally decided to make an account here. I can't say that I post all that much to begin with on other forums, but it's still good to have some sort of alternative.

On 10/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, AuraNova said:

I found out about this site a couple of days ago. Finally decided to make an account here. I can't say that I post all that much to begin with on other forums, but it's still good to have some sort of alternative.

2 hours ago, OTHG_Chef said:

Same here! Excited to see what this becomes!

Welcome to the both of you :)

7 hours ago, Falknir said:

Also, an OCN migrant.  I like the overall presentation of this site better and it's not filled with ads.   Looking forward to what comes next.

2 hours ago, asuindasun said:

Ahhhh, this feels much more like home. Glad I have a hardware site back on my bookmarks :)

Welcome ! 

Much more to come for sure, lots of features and functions on the books to make their way here, as always it comes down to time and money but I hope to have everything developed and running as soon as possible. First and foremost will be the Rig Creator and Media Embed Wizard.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Farih said:

Going back and forth between here and OCN..... i just can't leave my old post count alone :(

Not yet.

Better get that post count up over here :)..though I understand the dilemma.

19 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Better get that post count up over here :)..though I understand the dilemma.

I will do my best boss but gimme some time, its not gonna be easy to get to 5K posts again :)