*Coming November/December* Signature Rigs & Content Embed Wizard (Google Docs,Soundcloud,Spotify & More) ×
*Coming December* EHW Marketplace ×

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

ExtremeHW Folding@Home Competition, November 18th - 20th

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Mistio Cool! I started early to catch up with you folding gurus! I can also offer a prize : a game or games of your choice with a cap at 70 EUR.  A platform that can send gifts

@axipher I'll also throw in a week of one of my 2080 Tis for around 4-4.5M PPD.

I did the Physical prizes as one drawing and the Folding Time prizes as a separate drawing. I was excluded from the prize draws since I'm doing the drawing If someone won a Gold membershi

Posted Images

16 hours ago, bonami2 said:

Seem like it was me when i close my display the gpu was ending in sleep or something. Seem to run fine now!

Great i won some folding time! :D

Interesting, let's hope it won't happen again!

The 2080s will start working on the first unit for you in a few minutes :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Supercrumpet said:

Folding away for @Mistio!

Many thanks!!

To quote a great philosopher of our time ' UNLIMITED POWER!!'

Poor Enterprise once your numbers kick in and my numbers, he will have to hurry up with the dedicated Folding rig. 
Little does he know I am gunning for him.  :)

Edited by Mistio
13 hours ago, Mistio said:

Many thanks!!

To quote a great philosopher of our time ' UNLIMITED POWER!!'

Poor Enterprise once your numbers kick in and my numbers, he will have to hurry up with the dedicated Folding rig. 
Little does he know I am gunning for him.  :)

Haha gunning for me will be an easy feat sad to say...well for now at least.