We are undertaking some maintenance and improvements over the next few weeks. Apologies in advance for any temporary hiccups during this time. ×

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Folding@Home 20th Anniversary Folding Competition - Lots of prizes up for grabs !

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PSA:  If you have been folding since the start and your systems haven't crashed yet, they are stable.  That is all, have a great day.

Winners !     @Cerberus = Corsair - K100 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — CHERRY® MX Speed — Black  @Nestala = Cooler Master - Caliber R1 Camo Gaming Chair    @Zonalo = Crucial - Crucia

Okay, last update for tonight since I'm doing them manually every hour or so, need to sleep, so will see a big jump in stats in about 7-8 hours when I do the next update.

Posted Images

Premium Platinum
4 minutes ago, Imports_R32 said:

I’m in under Imports_R32, just wanted to make sure y’all knew, didn’t see my name on the list

Yea, don't see you on the stats tracker. Did you sign up on the first page? Have you completed a WU yet? Did you make sure you set the right folding team in your FaH client?

6 minutes ago, Avacado said:

Yea, don't see you on the stats tracker. Did you sign up on the first page? Have you completed a WU yet? Did you make sure you set the right folding team in your FaH client?

I submitted the form last night, just did it again, I have completed WUs and the team was 239902 correct?

EHW Content Creator
8 minutes ago, Imports_R32 said:

I submitted the form last night, just did it again, I have completed WUs and the team was 239902 correct?

I also don't see any points for that folding username.

This is the official stats site from Stanford: https://stats.foldingathome.org/donors

Maybe you didn't set your username correctly in your folding client, or it just needs to be completely closed and reopened to make sure the new username takes.

6 minutes ago, axipher said:

I also don't see any points for that folding username.

This is the official stats site from Stanford: https://stats.foldingathome.org/donors

Maybe you didn't set your username correctly in your folding client, or it just needs to be completely closed and reopened to make sure the new username takes.

I’ll give that a try and see what happens, thank you

EHW Content Creator
3 hours ago, Avacado said:

I'm coming for dat ass @BWG

BWG.png.6c81d2217e83b3e9be956376b8118ffd.png

*Warning* Explicit content below.  Seriously, don't click play unless you can handle it. 

We go hard during FaT's, I couldn't resist 😛

full

I'm going to give you a trophy for beating old/slow hardware! 🏆

Edited by BWG
EHW Content Creator
17 minutes ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Well played guys !

Well, we enjoyed having you in the top 20, but all good things have to end sometime ;) 

Untitled.png

EHW Content Creator
5 minutes ago, BWG said:

Anyone actually folding a 5800x? I assume all core oc is best? Might switch it on for a few units.

I'm just doing 8 threads on my 5800x all locked to the second half of cores and getting 125k PPD, definitely just doing it for the extra WU counts and wouldn't advise it.  I haven't done any real testing on PPD, but after CTR, it's basically locked in my P1 profile at 4625 MHz and 1.344V (reported in HWiNFO64)

EHW Content Creator
1 minute ago, axipher said:

I'm just doing 8 threads on my 5800x all locked to the second half of cores and getting 125k PPD, definitely just doing it for the extra WU counts and wouldn't advise it.  I haven't done any real testing on PPD, but after CTR, it's basically locked in my P1 profile at 4625 MHz and 1.344V (reported in HWiNFO64)

Yeah, I kicked off CTR. I'm on Beta 6 and it stinks right now for me. I'll just hit all cores with the P1 OC manually. 

EHW Content Creator
14 minutes ago, BWG said:

Yeah, I kicked off CTR. I'm on Beta 6 and it stinks right now for me. I'll just hit all cores with the P1 OC manually. 

I used RC3 for now, also centre your dang signature, I don't care if you want to use my colours, at least centre the bloody thing, this isn't some VerticalScope web site...

EHW Content Creator
58 minutes ago, axipher said:

I used RC3 for now, also centre your dang signature, I don't care if you want to use my colours, at least centre the bloody thing, this isn't some VerticalScope web site...

There, is that better?

Mine keeps saying 300k or so PPD on 14 cores.

EHW Content Creator

Oh wow, I got my HFM Live Folding Client Stats hosted and synchronizing via FTP for free again. Not too hard to setup. I actually think it was easier than dropbox was. Link in sig.

Edited by BWG