Jump to content

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple FREE process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW creating an account. 

 

Registered users can: 

  • Start new topics and reply to others.
  • Show off your PC using our Rig Creator feature.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get updates.
  • Get your own profile page to customize.
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.
  • Upgrade to Premium to unlock additional sites features.
IGNORED

So, what happened and why are we here?


BWG
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've been away for a while and come back to many changes. What sparked the need to leave and do this?

3.50

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5600x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
GPU 2: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 3: EVGA RTX 3080ti XC3 Hybrid
GPU 4: EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 5: MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
GPU 6: Asus RTX 2080ti ROG STRIX
GPU 7: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey bud,

 

Welcome to EHW. So there was no "Leaving" so to speak as still present "elsewhere". ExtremeHW was born out of frustration of not having the creative control to fully direct a community/tech site in the way I wanted and not being in agreement with money over community. Having been in the community business for a good long while, I figured it was time to start my own venture.

 

Lots still to come so far as platform features etc. Really looking forward to it and bringing back some of the good old days.

 

 

  • Thanks 3

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That other place has no news sections. Seems like it's flying blind over there, just a left over URL thats controlled by a larger company now. Seems like there is less and less intelligent thought over there too. 

Edited by UltraMega
  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3700x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3200 @3600
GPU: RX 6800
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think we're in good hands. So, this move takes out the monetarily motivated owners and puts it back into the enthusiasts control. That's where it once was. That's where it needs to be. Thanks for taking it on your shoulders. 

 

Are the prize payouts instant now? ?

3.50

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5600x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
GPU 2: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 3: EVGA RTX 3080ti XC3 Hybrid
GPU 4: EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 5: MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
GPU 6: Asus RTX 2080ti ROG STRIX
GPU 7: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BWG said:

I think we're in good hands. So, this move takes out the monetarily motivated owners and puts it back into the enthusiasts control. That's where it once was. That's where it needs to be. Thanks for taking it on your shoulders. 

 

Are the prize payouts instant now? ?

 

Exactly, it is about the community and that is where the main focus should always be. This is a place born out of passion, just like how certain other places were originally. However you will never be able to retain all of that if the all seeing eye is corporate. Private ownership with a passion for the subject matter and community is where it is at.

 

It has been a bumpy road at the start for EHW with some technical hiccups but we are in a great place now and looking forward to bringing the new features online which are being worked on as we speak.

 

Haha, well "Instant" sure would be nice BUT we get things processed a little more quickly here lol.

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My prize will be paid instantly after the folding contest. ?

3.50

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5600x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
GPU 2: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 3: EVGA RTX 3080ti XC3 Hybrid
GPU 4: EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 5: MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
GPU 6: Asus RTX 2080ti ROG STRIX
GPU 7: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I plan to. I really believe what you're finally getting away from is one of the reasons I haven't been very active there. I know my multiple retirements were frustrating too, but I'm in a much better place today. I kinda spelled that all out in the folding section over there this morning.

 

So, what's the current staff hierarchy here? Just looking for those familiar names.

3.50

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5600x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
GPU 2: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 3: EVGA RTX 3080ti XC3 Hybrid
GPU 4: EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 5: MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
GPU 6: Asus RTX 2080ti ROG STRIX
GPU 7: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BWG said:

I plan to. I really believe what you're finally getting away from is one of the reasons I haven't been very active there. I know my multiple retirements were frustrating too, but I'm in a much better place today. I kinda spelled that all out in the folding section over there this morning.

 

So, what's the current staff hierarchy here? Just looking for those familiar names.

 

So far as any hierarchy 

 

Owner = Me 

EHW Content Creators (This includes our Podcast crew/Folding guys & Product reviewers) = @mllrkllr88 @Sgt_Swanny @Steven @Jedson3614 @Christopher H @GtiJason @Dr. Unicorn @axipher @Alex @Simmons @Andrew

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ENTERPRISE said:

 

So far as any hierarchy 

 

Owner = Me 

EHW Content Creators (This includes our Podcast crew/Folding guys & Product reviewers) = @mllrkllr88 @Sgt_Swanny @Steven @Jedson3614 @Christopher H @GtiJason @Dr. Unicorn @axipher @Alex @Simmons @Andrew

A little off topic but I'm curious if there is any plan to grow the sites user base other than word of mouth? The layout here is so perfect, a little more traffic should send this site over the moon. 

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3700x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3200 @3600
GPU: RX 6800
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

A little off topic but I'm curious if there is any plan to grow the sites user base other than word of mouth? The layout here is so perfect, a little more traffic should send this site over the moon. 

There are plans for a marketing campaign in the future :) I'm waiting on a couple of bits to complete prior to moving forward with this.

  • Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

A little off topic but I'm curious if there is any plan to grow the sites user base other than word of mouth? The layout here is so perfect, a little more traffic should send this site over the moon. 

 

Even with the Phased approach and still missing features on ENTERPISES's with-list, I do agree.  This site is already far and above what other sites have to offer in terms of layout and atmosphere.  It's a delicate balance of growing slowly enough until all the features are complete, but growing fast enough to stay interesting and increase the reach.

 

Right now I think it's mostly been social media or people coming from across the board, but some new faces I don't recognize have found this place as well.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, axipher said:

 

Even with the Phased approach and still missing features on ENTERPISES's with-list, I do agree.  This site is already far and above what other sites have to offer in terms of layout and atmosphere.  It's a delicate balance of growing slowly enough until all the features are complete, but growing fast enough to stay interesting and increase the reach.

 

Right now I think it's mostly been social media or people coming from across the board, but some new faces I don't recognize have found this place as well.

Right now my priority is finishing the backdated features for the site as well as growing our portfolio with manufacturers with respect to product reviews, sponsorships etc.

 

Much of the Sign ups here are from across the other board and through word of mouth and content exposure (our reviews).

 

Right now I have not gone mental on marketing and promotions as I personally am not happy with the missing features. My aim is to promote when the site has reached a certain "maturity" level.

 

Essentially, when I go full promo mode, I want signups captured by that promo to be like "WOAH, true next gen forum experience with awesome features". Right now it is not there, but once I have a few items completed (already underway), we will be ready. Even after that, there are far more things I have planned lol.

  • Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Right now my priority is finishing the backdated features for the site as well as growing our portfolio with manufacturers with respect to product reviews, sponsorships etc.

 

Much of the Sign ups here are from across the other board and through word of mouth and content exposure (our reviews).

 

Right now I have not gone mental on marketing and promotions as I personally am not happy with the missing features. My aim is to promote when the site has reached a certain "maturity" level.

 

Essentially, when I go full promo mode, I want signups captured by that promo to be like "WOAH, true next gen forum experience with awesome features". Right now it is not there, but once I have a few items completed (already underway), we will be ready. Even after that, there are far more things I have planned lol.

In your view what features are missing? 

Edited by UltraMega

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3700x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3200 @3600
GPU: RX 6800
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

In your view what features are missing? 

 

Rig Creator

Web Content Embed Wizard 

Premium Settings Section

Dark Theme

Custom User Status

Social Icons 

 

These are the features that are up and coming. For me however the ones I would like to get on as a minimum would be: 

 

Rig Creator

Web Content Embed Wizard 

Dark Theme 


The rest are on their way but not as critical. After that there are other features in the pipeline, again not critical but things like the [email protected] stats section.

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ENTERPRISE said:

 

Rig Creator

Web Content Embed Wizard 

Premium Settings Section

Dark Theme

Custom User Status

Social Icons 

 

These are the features that are up and coming. For me however the ones I would like to get on as a minimum would be: 

 

Rig Creator

Web Content Embed Wizard 

Dark Theme 


The rest are on their way but not as critical. After that there are other features in the pipeline, again not critical but things like the [email protected] stats section.

 

Word, so not too long of a list. IMO the only thing that sounds semi crucial is the web content embed wizard. If you ask me this site is already ahead of the competition in terms of layout and functionality and if you were to start marketing before that list was knocked out, I doubt it would make any difference. I can't imagine hardly anyone who would come across this site would leave because any of those things are still pending. The important stuff is already here. 

Edited by UltraMega

Owned

 Share

CPU: 3700x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
RAM: XMP 3200 @3600
GPU: RX 6800
SOUNDCARD: Sound Blaster Z 5.1 home theater
MONITOR: 4K 65 inch TV
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EHW Content Creator
958 204
4 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

 

So far as any hierarchy 

 

Owner = Me 

EHW Content Creators (This includes our Podcast crew/Folding guys & Product reviewers) = @mllrkllr88 @Sgt_Swanny @Steven @Jedson3614 @Christopher H @GtiJason @Dr. Unicorn @axipher @Alex @Simmons @Andrew

No moderators on this list ?

 

BREAK ALL THE RULES!*

 

*Don't actually break the rules.

  • Thanks 1

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5800X
GPU: RTX 2070
RAM: 32GB
SSD/NVME: 500GB 960 Evo
SSD/NVME 2: 1TB 860 Evo
SSD/NVME 3: 1TB 860 Evo
PSU: EVGA 650w Modular
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
Full Rig Info

Owned

 Share

CPU: i7 9570H
GPU: AMD 5300m
RAM: 16GB
SSD/NVME: 512GB
OPERATING SYSTEM: macOS Monterey
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

BREAK ALL THE RULES!*

 

*Don't actually break the rules.

 

but it's Friday

 

plz

1337.69

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel i9 10900K @ 51/47 1.26v
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Z590 Maximus XIII Hero
RAM: G.Skill DDR4-4266 32GB @ 4300 15-16-16-35 2T 1.55v
GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3080 Ti
SSD/NVME: ADATA SX8200 Pro NVMe 2TB
SSD/NVME 2: HP EX950 NVMe 2TB
SSD/NVME 3: Western Digital Blue 4TB SATA SSD
CPU COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 w/ iPPC 3000
Full Rig Info

420.42

Owned

 Share

CPU: Intel i7 8700K @ 47/43 1.22v
MOTHERBOARD: Asrock Z390 Taichi
RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 64GB @ 3400 16-20-20-38 1T 1.45v
GPU: NVIDIA Quadro M2000
SSD/NVME: Mushkin Pilot 1TB nVME
HDD: 3x Seagate Iron Wolf Pro NAS 4TB (RAID 0)
HDD 2: Seagate Exos X16 14TB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
Full Rig Info

9001.69

Owned

 Share

CPU: Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G
MOTHERBOARD: Asrock X300
RAM: Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3200 SODIMM @ 3566 16-17-18-36 1T 1.35v
GPU: Vega 7 @ 2300mhz
SSD/NVME: Sandisk Ultra II 480GB
CPU COOLER: Noctua L9a
NETWORK: StarTech 5 GbE NIC
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11 Education
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know I love this site compared to how the other one went... they refused to listen to anyone and just made it like 100's of their other forums.  Coming here for me was out of frustration as well... The only feature I really miss... dark theme lol.. but as you already have seen @ENTERPRISE is already on it.

$3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: R9 5950x
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS TUF B550
RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 3600 C14 32GB
GPU: Reference 6900xt
SSD/NVME: 2TB PNY XLR8 main drive
SSD/NVME 2: Kingston 2TB NVME Game drive
HDD: 18TB in 4 mass storage drives
CPU COOLER: 120x360 custom loop
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, UltraMega said:

 

Word, so not too long of a list. IMO the only thing that sounds semi crucial is the web content embed wizard. If you ask me this site is already ahead of the competition in terms of layout and functionality and if you were to start marketing before that list was knocked out, I doubt it would make any difference. I can't imagine hardly anyone who would come across this site would leave because any of those things are still pending. The important stuff is already here. 

Arguably from a base forum standpoint, you would be right. However my goal is to differentiate the forum experience from others with key features, granted some of them are not unique only to this site but they are important. While we have tweaked this platform a little and put into place some features that are not a stock feature of the base software, the  REAL enhancements are to come that will complete the experience so far as to what I expect from a tech enthusiast forum and not just "some forum" lol.

 

I guess I am a stickler with my vision haha.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

No moderators on this list ?

 

BREAK ALL THE RULES!*

 

*Don't actually break the rules.

I am for the moment also the moderator haha.

1 hour ago, Minotaurtoo said:

I know I love this site compared to how the other one went... they refused to listen to anyone and just made it like 100's of their other forums.  Coming here for me was out of frustration as well... The only feature I really miss... dark theme lol.. but as you already have seen @ENTERPRISE is already on it.

 It is indeed on the way, it is something I will be pressing on after the next Dev release which I'm hoping is this weekend ! Assuming there are no obstacles.

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, axipher said:

Hey @ENTERPRISE, don't forget about the future Marketplace...  I can't find the link to that donation page.

 

It's in the Store > Donations

 

https://forums.extremehw.net/clients/donations/

 

:)

  • Thanks 1

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD 5950X (4.7Ghz CCD0 / 4.5Ghz CCD1)
MOTHERBOARD: ASRock X570 Aqua
RAM: TeamGroup T-FORCE XTREEM 4000Mhz 64GB (3800Mhz CL16)
GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra Gaming
SSD/NVME: Sabrent Rocket 4 Pro (2x 2TB, RAID 0)
PSU: EVGA Supernova T2 1600Watt
SOUNDCARD: Sound blaster Creative AE-9
CASE: be quiet Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2
Full Rig Info

£200

Owned

 Share

CPU: AMD RX-427BB
RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600MHZ DDR3L
SSD/NVME: WD Blue 250GB M.2 SATA SSD
NETWORK: Intel I350 -T4
CASE: HP Thin Client T730
Full Rig Info

£3000

Owned

 Share

CPU: 2 x Xeon|E5-2696-V4 (44C/88T)
RAM: 128GB|16 x 8GB - DDR4 2400MHz (2Rx8)
MOTHERBOARD: HP Z840|Intel C612 Chipset
GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2200
HDD: 4x 16TB Toshiba MG08ACA16TE Enterprise
SSD/NVME: Intel 512GB 670p NVMe
SSD/NVME 2: Samsung 1TB 980 NVMe
SSD/NVME 3: 2x Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSD's
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, without a dark theme, I just can't stay here.

 

Goodbye...

 

 

??

3.50

Owned

 Share

CPU: 5600x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
GPU 2: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 3: EVGA RTX 3080ti XC3 Hybrid
GPU 4: EVGA RTX 3070ti FTW3 Ultra
GPU 5: MSI RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
GPU 6: Asus RTX 2080ti ROG STRIX
GPU 7: EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra
Full Rig Info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. ExtremeHW uses Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. ExtremeHW has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. For more information please see our Privacy Policy