Jump to content

Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

ExtremeHW gets "The Marketplace"


Recommended Posts

I just listed some stuff on ebay but would also be happy to sell it to someone from this site. Nothing too interesting, just cleaning out my closet. 

 

ViewSonic 1080p projector pro8100.

 

Corsair 750CX power supply.

 

DDR3 ram, some 8GB kits, one 4GB kit.

 

Corsair H60i and other Intel heatsinks. 

 

Some mining rig adapters. 

 

You can see what I have here: loser6 on eBay

If you see anything you're interested in just let me know what you think it's worth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all,    Thanks to some generous members, specifically @axipher & @Avacado we will now start development of the marketplace feature for the forums which will allow users to Sell, Tr

Looking to buying other member's used junk again!

I made a thread last night in the AMD general section about my builds, but..... AMD K6 / Radeon 7000 era GPU AMD K7 (Barton probably) / Radeon 9800 or whatever high end AGP AMD K8 (939 Opter

Posted Images

  

5 hours ago, UltraMega said:

 

 

ViewSonic 1080p projector pro8100.

 

 

 

how much for the projector? (three year old has broken 3 LCD tvs)

 

Edited by Cerberus
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

  

 

 

how much for the projector? (three year old has broken 3 LCD tvs)

 

It actually already sold on eBay for $130 total with shipping. If you want to make a better offer send me a PM, haven't shipped it yet. I live in CA and so does the current buyer so the shipping is a little cheaper for him than it might be for you if you don't live in CA. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
News Editor
10 minutes ago, Zonalo said:

any chance we could get a temporary classified section to avoid ebay fees? maybe sellers could kick a 5% donation to the site on their sales

You mean paypal fees. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Zonalo said:

any chance we could get a temporary classified section to avoid ebay fees? maybe sellers could kick a 5% donation to the site on their sales

You could always use venmo or something like that instead. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Premium Gold
14 minutes ago, Avacado said:

You mean paypal fees. 

 

3 minutes ago, UltraMega said:

You could always use venmo or something like that instead. 

 

ebay and paypal both have fees for the seller. on here we could paypal "friends and family" to people we trust to avoid their fees (though it also voids any buyer protection).

Edited by Zonalo
fat fingers
Link to post
Share on other sites
News Editor
7 minutes ago, Zonalo said:

 

 

ebay and paypal both have fees for the seller. on here we could paypal "friends and family" to people we trust to avoid their fees (though it also voids any buyer protection).

I'm confused as to why you would mention ebay fees on the marketplace here as they would not matter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Premium Gold
13 hours ago, UltraMega said:

I just listed some stuff on ebay but would also be happy to sell it to someone from this site. Nothing too interesting, just cleaning out my closet. 

 

ViewSonic 1080p projector pro8100.

 

Corsair 750CX power supply.

 

DDR3 ram, some 8GB kits, one 4GB kit.

 

Corsair H60i and other Intel heatsinks. 

 

Some mining rig adapters. 

 

You can see what I have here: loser6 on eBay

If you see anything you're interested in just let me know what you think it's worth. 

@Avacado I see the confusion now! my bad...  @UltraMega mentioned checking out his listings on ebay.

 

I know there are big plans for a marketplace in the future. I was trying to make a case for an interim classified section. unless I just haven't found it yet, which is also quite likely 

Edited by Zonalo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zonalo said:

@Avacado I see the confusion now! my bad...  @UltraMega mentioned checking out his listings on ebay 

Yea but I just posted that since I had already listed those on ebay. Seemed easier to just include a link rather than repost all the pics and info here. If someone from here wanted something on my list, I would be happy to do payment through paypal or venmo or zelle or whatever and I'd just take down the ebay listing for that item. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got some old X58 era stuff (motherboard, RAM, CPU, GPUs) that needs to be getting rid of to free some closet space. Figured they weren't worth anything but maybe someone runs old stuff like that.

 

Anyway, look forward to seeing the Marketplace.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrators
2 hours ago, Zonalo said:

any chance we could get a temporary classified section to avoid ebay fees? maybe sellers could kick a 5% donation to the site on their sales

Depending on the dev time scale, I am not opposed to a temporary solution but I will see. If it becomes something that is of real need, I will do it, otherwise I would rather wait.

29 minutes ago, J7SC_Orion said:

@ENTERPRISE ...great news about the upcoming marketplace, with special thanks also to @axipher & @Avacado 

 

...cross-border transactions soon then...

 

..."From Russia Canada with Love" 

 

I was going to say I did not think you were from Russia lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Depending on the dev time scale, I am not opposed to a temporary solution but I will see. If it becomes something that is of real need, I will do it, otherwise I would rather wait.

 

I was going to say I did not think you were from Russia lol.

 

...sometimes Canada stands in for Russia (and elsewhere...) in James Bond titles...Mt. Asgard, you can visit w/ FS2020 🥶

  

 

Edited by J7SC_Orion
Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrators
12 hours ago, J7SC_Orion said:

 

...sometimes Canada stands in for Russia (and elsewhere...) in James Bond titles...Mt. Asgard, you can visit w/ FS2020 🥶

  

 

Makes sense actually. I would imagine Canada is a little more "accessible" than Russia.

Link to post
Share on other sites
EHW Folding@Home
15 hours ago, J7SC_Orion said:

 

...sometimes Canada stands in for Russia (and elsewhere...) in James Bond titles...Mt. Asgard, you can visit w/ FS2020 🥶

  

 

 

2 hours ago, ENTERPRISE said:

Makes sense actually. I would imagine Canada is a little more "accessible" than Russia.

 

 

 

Wait wait wait!!!!  You're telling me that where they say they are in movies isn't actually always true?  Next you're going to tell me that all the James Bonds were just some paid fakes that acted like they were the various incarnations of James Bond...

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, axipher said:

 

 

 

 

Wait wait wait!!!!  You're telling me that where they say they are in movies isn't actually always true?  Next you're going to tell me that all the James Bonds were just some paid fakes that acted like they were the various incarnations of James Bond...

Oh HELL no, Sean Connery had plastic surgery and changed his name to Roger Moore before he had more Surgery and changed it back to Sean Connery later in life.(Aliases were always uses in the films to protect Bonds REAL identity...)After the second set of surgeries they just used a really good make up man to change his appearance and gave him different aliases in the later movies.It's still Connery though... 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, schuck6566 said:

Oh HELL no, Sean Connery had plastic surgery and changed his name to Roger Moore before he had more Surgery and changed it back to Sean Connery later in life.(Aliases were always uses in the films to protect Bonds REAL identity...)After the second set of surgeries they just used a really good make up man to change his appearance and gave him different aliases in the later movies.It's still Connery though... 😉

 

Good thing Connery died so he didn't have to go through surgery again and be WOKE up as a woman.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, axipher said:

 

 

 

 

Wait wait wait!!!!  You're telling me that where they say they are in movies isn't actually always true?  Next you're going to tell me that all the James Bonds were just some paid fakes that acted like they were the various incarnations of James Bond...

 

...not only that, sometimes the interweb fakes that and other things too...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, axipher said:

 

 

 

 

Wait wait wait!!!!  You're telling me that where they say they are in movies isn't actually always true?  Next you're going to tell me that all the James Bonds were just some paid fakes that acted like they were the various incarnations of James Bond...

What? Everyone knows James Bond had an epic space battle in 1979...so far the only open human conflict in space.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sir Beregond said:

 

What kinda old school parts?

I made a thread last night in the AMD general section about my builds, but.....

AMD K6 / Radeon 7000 era GPU
AMD K7 (Barton probably) / Radeon 9800 or whatever high end AGP

AMD K8 (939 Opteron) / Radeon 2900 ish (8800GTX performance)

Phenom Quad / HD4890 (I have this one)
Thuban x6 / HD7970 or 290x
FX 8 core / RX 580 or Vega (I have a couple RX 580's)

I'm wanting to not only experience computing as it was like back in those generations, but I ALSO want to see what all I can force older junk to run.  I'm daily using this Phenom quad / HD4890 right now with Win7 on it.  Mostly for fun, maybe for lols.  Probably will post benchmarks and junk.  I dunno, just giving myself something cheap to do lol.

Edited by pioneerisloud
Link to post
Share on other sites
EHW Folding@Home

Please buy my Wife's Jeffree Star Makeup before BWG Dolled Up 2 the sequel potentially occurs.

 

 

Screenshot_20210305-195552_eBay.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. ExtremeHW uses Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products and services. ExtremeHW has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. For more information please see our Privacy Policy