Welcome to ExtremeHW

Welcome to ExtremeHW, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of ExtremeHW by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Take advantage of site exclusive features.

Is everyone on another HWBOT team already?

Premium Gold

I do realize that most here have been doing this for a while, but there has to be a few stragglers that aren't already on another team. Or maybe some of you old salts need a change?

There was one new name that popped up on our team this weekend- "alex132". Not sure of the username here in the forum, but if nothing else it would be nice to see some HWBOT discussion going on.

Then again, I have been known to start "new" topics and later find the thread i was looking for. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 6:57 PM, ENTERPRISE said:

HWBOT and OC related competitions will become more of a thing here in the future as that is something else we would like to revive.

i dearly miss OCN's LN2 benching events

Premium Gold
16 minutes ago, damric said:

I was finally able to join the team. I kept getting errors before 

did you just keep trying? I just get a 504 Gateway error anytime I've tried. 

Premium Bronze
11 minutes ago, The Pook said:

did you just keep trying? I just get a 504 Gateway error anytime I've tried. 

Honestly I woke up today to bench and I was joined lol. Before I always got the error. Michele was able to join on the first try but she hasn't submitted anything AFAIK.

That HWBOT website is a coding mess. It took me a good 30 minutes this morning to figure out what was flagging my submission. It turned out it was two things: 3DMARK's compare link which I had to regenerate by clicking on my profile submissions, and since they want a whole screenshot, no cropped, I had to JPEG instead of PNG since my 4K is over the file size limit which is just asinine in 2021.

Premium Gold

Thanks to those that joined. I see we have a few vets on the team now! And our team ranking has climbed significantly. 

As little as I know about overclocking, it is my main hardware interest. I hope to learn from you guys 

13 hours ago, Zonalo said:

Thanks to those that joined. I see we have a few vets on the team now! And our team ranking has climbed significantly. 

As little as I know about overclocking, it is my main hardware interest. I hope to learn from you guys 

oh you will.....alot of us have learned things by trial and error to pass on......

for example. i learned an i5-750 can make it to 6GHZ and boot and submit a score in windows. i also learned that 1.8V blows the power delivery clean through the motherboard and makes a hole at the same time......